Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
Apple is looking at this useless charade and patting themselves on the back for defeating the jailbreak community..... for now anyways.

Dr Sam Beckett

macrumors member
Dec 19, 2012
Apple is looking at this useless charade and patting themselves on the back for defeating the jailbreak community..... for now anyways.

there is no defeat.. there has been longer dry spells than this for a JB. This is just a typical jailbreak cycle

TheBigKing

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2010
PR
i thinks this the iphone 4 jb was about 3 months 4s 3 or 4 months damm this jb i think will never releases :(

Dr Sam Beckett

macrumors member
Dec 19, 2012
What was the longest wait for a jailbreak on an iPhone?

well longest iDevice would be atv3 has yet to be jailbroken.. but i dont really count that :p

umm ipod touch 2g was about 5 months, ipad 2 4 months.

The ip5 is for sure taking some time but by all means its still not as bad as people are making it out to be. Almost all jailbreaks pre ip4s the devs didnt really update like pod2g did.. So i think people just are expecting updates like last year..since they dont hear any they are flipping out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_jailbreaking

----------

i thinks this the iphone 4 jb was about 3 months 4s 3 or 4 months damm this jb i think will never releases :(

4 was actually 2 months!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.