Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 4, 2013, 08:47 PM   #1
iMikeT
macrumors 68020

Trouble redeeming iTunes gift card

I don't know where else to post this but hopefully someone might be able to help me here or one of the mods can move this thread to the proper forum.

So I received an iTunes gift card this past holiday season and I'm having trouble redeeming it. The error message I received said something about it not being activated properly.

Anyway, I have called Apple and I jumped through a bunch of hoops just to talk to someone about this situation and they weren't able to help me out with giving me the credit that the card is valued at. They went ahead and gave me instructions about what I can do for the meantime before getting back to them but I have no hope on my end at this point.

What I wanted to ask is this, has anyone on here or know of someone who had trouble redeeming an iTunes gift card being left high and dry in the end?
iMikeT is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice