Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 5, 2013, 03:21 AM   #1
Gotoma
macrumors member

Question Anyone with a galaxy note 2 and an iPad mini?

Hi everyone. I currently own a note 2 (had the original note too) and a 4th gen iPad and I was thinking of replacing the iPad with a mini for the better portability. I have little complaints with the size/weight of the iPad 4 since I use it 99% of the time at home, but I thought that a more portable iPad will be more convenient. My only fear is that the screen size difference between the note 2 and the mini might not be worth having both.
The obvious solution might be to sell the note since it now feels to small to me and I no longer feel like gaming or browsing much on it (screw you iOS, after few weeks with my iPad 4 I'm starting to see lag and frame drops everywhere on Android). However, I don't want to go through the hasstle of selling the phone and looking for a replacement right now.
Long story short, anyone owns a note and a mini ? Do you feel like they're redundant or something ?
Gotoma is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad