Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pez555

macrumors 68020
Apr 18, 2010
How tight is the fit? I would get one if someone can confirm that the case fits with lucky labs side protectors.

Deprecation

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Just received my case (black borders and clear back). It has a nice minimalist look to it, and it feels nice in the hands.

Here are some pictures:

Attachments

• photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 242
  • photo-6.JPG
    photo-6.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 202
  • photo-7.JPG
    photo-7.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 199
  • photo-8.JPG
    photo-8.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 169

Deprecation

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Do you use a screen protecter with this case? Also, is this case lightweight yet sturdy?

No, I do not currently have a screen protector on the screen. However, the case does come with one, so I'm assuming you can get it on without much issue. Yeah, the case is fairly sturdy for its size, and is extremely lightweight.

charlesdayton

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2011
Just received my case (black borders and clear back). It has a nice minimalist look to it, and it feels nice in the hands.

Here are some pictures:

Thanks for the pics. The case looks great in black!

One question: Is the rubber bumper saggy or firm?

My current favorite case is the Switcheasy Tones, but the rubber is too saggy at the bottom.

Last edited:

Deprecation

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
No problem! I'd say that the case is pretty firm. It does have some give to it if you pull it, however, I would definitely not consider it to be saggy whatsoever.

psypha

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2013

Here are some pictures:

In the first pic, is that a glare in the bottom right corner? Looks like a bent flap or something. Also, the clear back is matte or glossy? Is it prone to scratches? Thanks

grimy

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2010
In the first pic, is that a glare in the bottom right corner? Looks like a bent flap or something. Also, the clear back is matte or glossy? Is it prone to scratches? Thanks

It's not scratching for me. I would say shiny.

I have a few different cases from caze being sent to me and I will post up a new thread with a review on it.

ceezy

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2011
Like the look of this one as well.

The pics of that "Clear" but is actually more frost one would probably look nice on the White iPhone.

BigMac210

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2013
Currently rocking the Griffin reveal and seriously displeased.

The rubber is loose everywhere, the clear back smudges/scratches easily, and the enormous camera cutout is hideous.

I am seriously considering this case. I wish I could check this case out at the store. Grimey, please do update us when you get the revised clear/clear as well as your impressions on the black/clear.

grimy

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2010
Currently rocking the Griffin reveal and seriously displeased.

The rubber is loose everywhere, the clear back smudges/scratches easily, and the enormous camera cutout is hideous.

I am seriously considering this case. I wish I could check this case out at the store. Grimey, please do update us when you get the revised clear/clear as well as your impressions on the black/clear.

I will, it's in transist now...takes awhile as it sits in customs for what seems like forever. I'm still enjoying the clear case for functionality, just not digging the frost. Once I get the case I will do pictures and a writeup in new thread with link in this one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.