Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MikeHolohan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2012
Hi, I am trying to find a way to use my ipad2 and apple TV to display content from Pages (slideshow) to a projector in my church, is that possible?

Then my next question is is it possible to split the signal and send it to two projectors at the same time, displaying the same content on two screens at the front of the church?

Any help greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance...

Mike.

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
For your second question, HDMI Splitter

Edit: Now I thought about the first question, do you make those pages on a mac, if so make screenshots (Command-4-hit spacebar and select window) and import into iPhoto, then sync with ipad.

Pyromonkey83

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2009
For your second question, HDMI Splitter

Edit: Now I thought about the first question, do you make those pages on a mac, if so make screenshots (Command-4-hit spacebar and select window) and import into iPhoto, then sync with ipad.

You don't have to make screenshots... Pages for iPad works perfectly...

Another option is to use Pages to export them as PDF if you want. There are many options for putting that kind of content on your Apple TV.

craigsharp

macrumors regular
Aug 2, 2008
Oklahoma
Or better yet, explain exactly what you are wanting to do it for. If it's for the reasons i am thinking, there are far simpler ways of doing it. But please describe in detail your needs and i'm sure we can help you figure out the solution.

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
You don't have to make screenshots... Pages for iPad works perfectly...

Another option is to use Pages to export them as PDF if you want. There are many options for putting that kind of content on your Apple TV.

Good to know, I don't have an iPad, this was just a suggestion but you now explained it can be done on the iPad, perfect.

MikeHolohan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2012
Or better yet, explain exactly what you are wanting to do it for. If it's for the reasons i am thinking, there are far simpler ways of doing it. But please describe in detail your needs and i'm sure we can help you figure out the solution.

I want to make the equivalent of a PowerPoint presentation with images and text and display them through my projector onto two screens, using my ipad2, one on the left of the stage area and one on the right...

There will be two projectors and two screens and was hoping to do it wirelessly if possible...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.