Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jan 4, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1
straber
macrumors member

Can't install app to device

I just purchased a new MacBook and can't successfully get Xcode to run my apps on a device. I've used Apple's Provisioning Assistant, installed new provisioning profiles and my certificate, but I always get the error "A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found." The only weird thing I can see is that in keychain, next to my certificate it does not have the triangle that expands and says "iOS Developer" under it like it did on my old laptop.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or how to get it let me run my apps on devices again?

Thanks in advance for any help.
straber is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2013, 06:48 AM   #2
KoolStar
macrumors Demi-God

Send a message via AIM to KoolStar Send a message via Skype™ to KoolStar
This typically means that the private key is not added to the keychain. I would recommend deleting the signer identity and try re adding it to the keychain.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming