Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Jan 7, 2013, 10:16 AM   #1
marklight
macrumors 6502

See ethernet connected devices using Airport Express (time capsule)

I have a 1st gen Time Capsule. Using mountain Lion and the newest version of airport utility .

I'd like to just get a list of the IP addresses and devices connected to my Time Capsule via ethernet (or even wireless for that matter). I can't see anything in the settings menu that would let me view connected devices.

Any tips?

***The Topic should saw airport utility and not express

Last edited by marklight; Jan 7, 2013 at 10:43 AM.
marklight is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2013, 11:16 AM   #2
drsox
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklight View Post
I have a 1st gen Time Capsule. Using mountain Lion and the newest version of airport utility .

I'd like to just get a list of the IP addresses and devices connected to my Time Capsule via ethernet (or even wireless for that matter). I can't see anything in the settings menu that would let me view connected devices.

Any tips?

***The Topic should saw airport utility and not express
It doesn't exist apart from those devices where you have set an IP address via a MAC number.
If you want to list all devices that are visible, then you need to get an App. Search in the App Store.
I have IP Scanner Pro (see : http://10base-t.com). I have the OSX version and the iPad/iPhone version. Excellent.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion