Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Dec 23, 2012, 05:54 AM   #201
TLS1979
macrumors newbie

i like the idea of this app but....

there are not many apps out there which i can i use in the uk, and thats a shame, would be nice to have all my points cards in there, sainsburys,tesco, boots, and so on, but non of them have even maked an attempt to do so!
TLS1979 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2012, 05:17 PM   #202
Bezetos
macrumors 6502a

Proving popular... haha.

I can only use it at Starbucks in the UK (because I don't fly that often). And I dislike Starbucks.
Bezetos is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2013, 04:35 PM   #203
billy2fred
macrumors newbie

Check out pass merchant

While Passbook may be somewhat frustrating to use right now, there is an easy to use website for creating free, custom Passbook passes. This website is at: http://www.passmerchant.com ... You can even upload your own custom graphics for your pass and download your pass from the website or email it to your customers.
billy2fred is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion