Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 26, 2012, 08:38 PM   #1
hypert
macrumors newbie

iTunes 11: Any way to jump to all tracks by an Artist like with the old "arrows"?

Older revs of iTunes had "arrows" next to album and artists names. I think by default clicking them would take you to the iTunes Store, but it was pretty easy to switch the behavior (or maybe option-click on them) so they showed you all the tracks on that album or all the other tracks by that artist.

Seems to be gone in iTunes 11? I loved this feature to jump out of one playlist and go find something else from that album or artist.
hypert is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2013, 04:37 PM   #2
SS64
macrumors newbie

The little arrows do seem to be gone, but in 11 you can now do the same thing with the options at the top of the screen.

So if you select a song and then click ALBUM you will see the other tracks on the same album.
If you click ARTIST you will see a list of all other tracks by the same artist.
SS64 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store