Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boredathome

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2013
Canada
Hi all, I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced similar defects. I bought an iPod touch 5th generation about a month ago, and immediately I noticed chips in the polished bezel before I even opened the plastic package. Although this does not bother me (because I keep the device in a case,) I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem. Discussion would be appreciated :) (my 5g is the black 32GB model if anyone is wondering)

SirYossi

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2012
Penfield
Hi all, I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced similar defects. I bought an iPod touch 5th generation about a month ago, and immediately I noticed chips in the polished bezel before I even opened the plastic package. Although this does not bother me (because I keep the device in a case,) I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem. Discussion would be appreciated :) (my 5g is the black 32GB model if anyone is wondering)

Take it back to apple and get a replacement

raccoonboy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012
black color, i think u should be more worry about scratches. I see so many easy scratches on the colored one. Chip quite easily because apple changed the materials. i much prefer this screen on touch 4 with glossy back, seem more durable.

U already spent a month with it so i dont think you can exchange. Unless u explained that it was out of da box like that, and u been busy.

Cody3133

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2012
Also if you put a white tpu case on it don't expectit white for long,just a heads up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.