[OS X] Gaming keyboard... For Mac - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 8, 2013, 06:48 AM   #1
Arkious
macrumors 6502a

Gaming keyboard... For Mac

Im looking for a new keyboard to replace my apple wireless keyboard. This is a great keyboard but where it fails is occasionally if you press too many keys at once you can end up where one key seems to get locked in (not physically) so you do something daft like continue to run forward or spin round in circles for example.

so ive been looking at a few different wired keyboards that have a mac layout. I quite like the scissor/chiclet keys on the apple keyboards so the one that took my fancy they most was the Razer DeathStalker, but its a shame that of all the keyboards they make, that one is not made in a mac layout (bit daft really).

now from a non gaming keyboard point of view, another one that looked great was the Moshi Luna, obviously not designed for gaming but still a nice keyboard. Now i would prefer a compact keyboard without a number pad, but not really a priority.

Has anyone got any preference? or could tell me what they are using, how they find it and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know

thanks
Arkious is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games