Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth

Attachments

• LAMBO.png
    LAMBO.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,563
  • LAMBOETCHED.png
    LAMBOETCHED.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,554

chrscap

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2012
Request to re-size Jordan symbol black and white. Page 13 Post 324.

Current size is a little large, please make a little smaller and centered.

Thanks!

Shredder96

macrumors regular
May 15, 2012
It was cropped too close. Also looked like a low resolution photo blown up.

Hey just wanted to say this is awesome what you're doing for everyone, we all really appreciate it!

Can someone size these down for me? Thank you

Could you take the above nike swooshs and make them white to match the other stuff in the status bar, then resize it? I would love that! Thanks buddy

JonathanK81

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2006
It was cropped too close. Also looked like a low resolution photo blown up.

Does this work? It hasn't been altered in any way shape or form. (To my knowledge, this is how I got the file) Obviously, I just really want the Superman S logo portion, not all the blue outside. Thanks again for your help. If this doesn't work, I'll keep trying!

Attachments

• Superman.jpg
    Superman.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 93

Dave2084

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2010
I've had no problems modifying my carrier file (O2-UK v13.0 on Giffgaff), however, I cannot seem to go back.

When I try and restore it to O2 v13.0 it appears in settings as though it has taken but the logo's stay as the modified ones.

Hephaestus

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2010
Ignore my previous question, I just changed my "vodafone UK" icon to the Apple logo.. looks awesome!

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Hey just wanted to say this is awesome what you're doing for everyone, we all really appreciate it!

Could you take the above nike swooshs and make them white to match the other stuff in the status bar, then resize it? I would love that! Thanks buddy

:cool:

Attachments

• Nike_Swoosh.png
    Nike_Swoosh.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 891
  • Nike_SwooshETCHED.png
    Nike_SwooshETCHED.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 907

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Does this work? It hasn't been altered in any way shape or form. (To my knowledge, this is how I got the file) Obviously, I just really want the Superman S logo portion, not all the blue outside. Thanks again for your help. If this doesn't work, I'll keep trying!

:apple:

Attachments

• Superman.png
    Superman.png
    6 KB · Views: 1,404
  • SupermanETCHED.png
    SupermanETCHED.png
    6 KB · Views: 1,407

jrswizzle

macrumors 603
Aug 23, 2012
McKinney, TX
FYI - this tweak caused my iPad mini's data service to stop working. Took it to AT&T, switched SIM cards and still didn't work. Went home to restore it and it worked like a charm.

I haven't had any trouble with my iPhones, but just be aware it may affect the mini's cellular connection.

sou1 so1di3r

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2008
Denver, CO
What did you use to create just a name logo?
Can you do MAPimages for me possibly?
Thanks

I made a blank/ transparent template size 52 x 40 (but you can make the width more) in photoshop and then used helvetica bold font size 28 and put my name in. Had to try a few times to get it centered but then I saved it and opened in GIMP as 1080 suggested to put the opacity/ shadows on there. save as a .png file and you're done.

I would make you one but I'm at work and my mac mini at home has photoshop and everything sorry!

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Request to re-size Jordan symbol black and white. Page 13 Post 324.

Current size is a little large, please make a little smaller and centered.

Thanks!

Sorry. I have to draw the line. In most cases I am willing to re-do work to make improvements. Especially now that I have figured out how the etching works and people want the logos updated with etching. I get that. But I am not going to be able to accommodate everyone's individual nuances regarding size. Sorry.

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Yes. Me too. I am usually at work. I usually do most of these icons in my spare time before and after work. Or on my days off. I am a single father of 2, also... So my kids take a lot of my time. I am actually a produce guy for a local grocery company. So in addition to iOS carrier logos, I can give you advice on fruits and vegetables. ;-)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.