|Jan 8, 2013, 05:45 PM||#1|
Weekly Photo Contest Jan 8 - Jan 15 (Theme: Early Work)
Weekly Photo Contest - Dec. 29 - Jan 4 (Theme: Early Work)
Welcome folks to this weeks photo thread!
Theme: Early Work.
This will require everyone to be honest with their work. Please post your best or favorite photo when you were just a few months into shooting photos. It is interesting to look at your early photos and compare it to stuff you are shooting today to see how different/better/worse you have progressed.
So any subject is allowed. Please state when you started shooting and when you shot the picture. I think 6 months should be the maximum amount of time allowed between when you started shooting and the photo.
Hope this is clear
1. You may only submit one photo per contest.
2. Please do not comment on photos until after the judging has taken place.
3. The contest runs for exactly one week, starting NOW! (see time/date stamp at the start of this thread)
4. At the end of the week, The Judge (last week's Winner) will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photo, providing as much feedback as possible. (Judge has 24 hours to make decision)
5. The 1st place Winner will start a new thread with the topic/theme of their choice, and act as the Judge for that contest. (Winner has 48 hours to create new theme)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Weekly Photo Contest: Jan 20 - Jan 27 - MINIMALISM||JDDavis||Digital Photography||40||Feb 3, 2014 10:25 AM|
|Weekly Photo Contest: Jan 13 - Jan 20 - MACHINES||jkramerbob||Digital Photography||32||Jan 21, 2014 11:53 AM|
|Weekly Photo Contest: Jan 25 - Feb 1 (Theme: Natural Light)||acearchie||Digital Photography||45||Feb 5, 2013 09:31 AM|
|Weekly Photo Contest Jan 17 - Jan 23 (Theme: Cinematic Moments)||genshi||Digital Photography||39||Jan 24, 2013 10:04 PM|
|Weekly Photo Contest Dec 29 - Jan 4 (Theme: Shoreline)||ipos||Digital Photography||74||Jan 9, 2013 07:37 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 PM.