Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 8, 2013, 09:39 PM   #1
apatel87
macrumors regular

Take an existing wireless network and create your own

Hi I have a general wireless network as part of my apartment complex that is shared over the entire apartment complex. It works well independently with my separate devices but I have a NAS that I would like to get on my own network and my computer and iOS device does not see my Apple TV on the same network even though it is for Airplay. I have an Airport Extreme and I want to capture the current wireless signal and create my own network. This will allow me to connect my NAS to my devices and allow me to Airplay. I can extend a network but I do not think this is the same as creating my own network. Thanks! Any help would be much appreciated.
apatel87 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater