Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 8, 2013, 11:44 PM   #1
thebdpm
macrumors newbie

Can't Use Apple TV/Netflix in Hotel Room. Why Not?

Hi guys,

I may have missed the many posts on the subject so I apologize if I'm starting a "repeater." I stay in hotels a 3rd of the year for work and used to stream Netflix on my iPhone using the AV Component cables, pixelated and sketchy at times but it worked. Got the iPhone 5 and with the new lightning port, my cables obviously don't work. My fiances solution was the ATV...NOPE!!
Although, I did not need a password for the wi-fi, my screen does not even show the Netflix App, let alone, try to stream using it. When I try the Home Sharing, it gives me an "incorrect password, blah blah blah. I log in with my password on my Pro and Phone with no problem. I do NOT want to look at pix or listen to music, just access Netflix and watch movies. Is that to much to ask? Please Help!! Thanks so much.
thebdpm is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater