Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jan 9, 2013, 06:58 AM   #1
Robdmb
macrumors newbie

App to Annotate, Tag and Export PDF Files??

I am looking for a program that can annotate, tag and .pdf files. Essentially I want to use my iPad for document review where I can input documents and highlight certain parts. Also, if I find something in particular, it would be nice to be able to add a "tag" to that page so that I can search for it and easily find it later. Does anyone know of an app that is capable of this? The ability to export and/or share with a PC Program would be ideal while maintaining all the highlights and tags that I will be creating so that I can view them from my work desktop as well. Thanks.
Robdmb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2013, 10:00 AM   #2
jojoba
macrumors 65816

Have a look at iAnnotate - it has a tagging feature at document level and bookmarking (and a whole range of other annotation features) at page level. It can sync to DropBox or you can export your annotated pdfs via email.

Similar alternatives are GoodReader and PDF Expert.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps