Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whooshbong

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2012
UK
got this on the expeditors site

Event Date Description Origin Destination Remarks
10-Jan-2013 15:00:00 GMT Requested Delivery Date LONDON, ENGLAND (LHR)
09-Jan-2013 09:42:00 GMT Delivered to Consignee SHARMA
09-Jan-2013 06:15:00 GMT Out for Delivery LONDON, ENGLAND (LHR)
08-Jan-2013 11:20:00 GMT Import Customs Release LONDON, ENGLAND (LHR) 120-024975N
08-Jan-2013 11:10:00 GMT Decl. Lodged w Customs LONDON, ENGLAND (LHR)
08-Jan-2013 11:10:00 GMT Comm Docs Received LONDON, ENGLAND (LHR)
08-Jan-2013 07:31:00 GMT (est.) Est Arrival at Dest FRANKFURT, GERMANY (FRA) LONDON, ENGLAND (LHR) FRA-LHR: LH7726I/07 FRA LHR
08-Jan-2013 07:30:00 GMT Act Arrival P.O.U LONDON, ENGLAND (LHR) LH7726I/0 LHR T41K4340 ACT
07-Jan-2013 16:35:00 CET (est.) Booked FRANKFURT, GERMANY (FRA) LONDON, ENGLAND (LHR) FRA-LHR: LH7726I/0
07-Jan-2013 15:25:00 CET Confirmed on Board FRANKFURT, GERMANY (FRA) LONDON, ENGLAND (LHR) FRA-LHR: LH7726I/0 T41K4340.1 ACTUAL
05-Jan-2013 09:37:00 SGT Client Called for Pickup
05-Jan-2013 09:31:00 SGT Freight Received w/Docs

am i to assume consignee means apple warehouse somewhere? my expected delivery date is by 10th?

what do ups/tnt numbers look like. none of my order numbers seem to work

fenlon

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2008
Exact same situation mate, looks like we were on the same plane. To make matters worse apple have just delivered my applecare certificate... I assumed the reason for merging was to merge both the mac and the certificate together. Utterly confused, was hoping for delivery tomorrow but some irish apple customer service fella was pretty rude and told me it wasn't even in the UK yet and wouldn't be there until the 14th...

He was quite the ****

whooshbong

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2012
UK
Exact same situation mate, looks like we were on the same plane. To make matters worse apple have just delivered my applecare certificate... I assumed the reason for merging was to merge both the mac and the certificate together. Utterly confused, was hoping for delivery tomorrow but some irish apple customer service fella was pretty rude and told me it wasn't even in the UK yet and wouldn't be there until the 14th...

He was quite the ****

same here with the certificate. my original shipping estimate was 3-10th. notification of shipping said by 14th, then assumed with shipping updates it might just be by 10th

fenlon

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2008
same here with the certificate. my original shipping estimate was 3-10th. notification of shipping said by 14th, then assumed with shipping updates it might just be by 10th

If its any comfort he was basically just reading what was on our online order page. He was litterally no help whatsoever, The machine before him was more useful, but she couldnt understand me due to this cold I have completely destroying my ability to pronounce words correctly...

Im trying to stay positive though, it seems that our units are infact at the merge centre, maybe we will receive tracking numbers tonight or tomorrow? can anybody advise further on our situation?

Glad someone else is in the same boat as me tbh, thought I would be alone in this!

Shane1905

macrumors regular
May 21, 2012
UK
Hey guys, my iMac has finally arrived and its in perfect condition! I hope all of you get yours soon so you can fully appreciate how it's well worth the wait :D
To answer a few questions, the certificate you've recieved isn't the AppleCare package your iMac is being merged with. There is another litte booklet that will come in a Jiffy bag.
UPS tracking numbers start with a 1Z... You should receive this in the next day or so at most if expiditors is now saying delivered to consignee (UPS/TNT)

This has been a year in the making for me since I started as a lurker here waiting for the 2012 iMac due in march ;) I imagine I won't be far away since this is my first ever mac and can already tell I've got a learning curve ahead of me. But good luck to you all. See you in 2015/16 for my next!

pigoz

macrumors member
Aug 24, 2007
Milan, Italy
This is actually ******** now fair enough i knew i would be waiting between 3-4 weeks for my imac but americans who have ordered on the 13th have received their orders, tomorrow is exactly 30days from when i placed my order how. i dont understand how they can even release a product if they cant keep up with the demand and im sure a billion doller company would have analyst working on this day and night :mad::mad:

first world problems, right?

whooshbong

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2012
UK
Hey guys, my iMac has finally arrived and its in perfect condition! I hope all of you get yours soon so you can fully appreciate how it's well worth the wait :D
To answer a few questions, the certificate you've recieved isn't the AppleCare package your iMac is being merged with. There is another litte booklet that will come in a Jiffy bag.
UPS tracking numbers start with a 1Z... You should receive this in the next day or so at most if expiditors is now saying delivered to consignee (UPS/TNT)

This has been a year in the making for me since I started as a lurker here waiting for the 2012 iMac due in march ;) I imagine I won't be far away since this is my first ever mac and can already tell I've got a learning curve ahead of me. But good luck to you all. See you in 2015/16 for my next!

So how long do ups/TNT take to turn it around for delivery.

fenlon

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2008
Shipping info has changed to the following on the apple site...

Delivery scheduled by final carrier, see estimated delivery date

Assuming its now in the hands of UPS or TNT? Shall await a tracking number throughout the night and into the morning, really want this beast for the weekend so I can lock myself in my room and get serious on logic pro. As of writing this my current 24¨imac has crashed whilst running logic...

I need this new one soooo bad.

Cheers for the help

Shane1905

macrumors regular
May 21, 2012
UK

It moved to preparing and shipped in one day one the 2nd Jan, landed at Heathrow on 5th and cleared customs on 6th.
Delivered to Ups on the 7th and they tried to deliver it yesterday whilst I was away. Ordered on 2nd Dec

fenlon

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2008

Just been on UPS, If you try tracking by reference using your 'Our Delivery Reference Number' on the apple shipping details bit you can get your UPS Tracking number.

It currently states that mine is awaiting delivery to the UPS centre and with be processed when it does arrive. Fingers crossed we may still receive ours before the weekend dude :)

Hitman.Killer

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2013
Birmingham / UK
Finally!

Damn... I am getting nervous now, I've ordered it on 8th and still processing... It's sooo upsetting :( anyone having same situation? Such as iWaiting ?

Fortunately, my iMac went from processing to Preparing to Shipment yesterday 8th, and dispatched today :)
Waiting is almost over!
The only thing is, they mentioned 'Syncreon' as the carrier service, which I never heard about !
It's still in China and i due to deliver on 16th.
:apple:

doobry

macrumors regular
Mar 5, 2010
Fortunately, my iMac went from processing to Preparing to Shipment yesterday 8th, and dispatched today :)
Waiting is almost over!
The only thing is, they mentioned 'Syncreon' as the carrier service, which I never heard about !
It's still in China and i due to deliver on 16th.
:apple:

Mine too! I guess we are on the same flight. If you click the little arrow next to the blue track shipment button, click on the long thing starting with WW, then put the 82 number you can see there into the tracking window on http://www.expeditors.com/ it will tell you loads of info about the journey it's about to take..

This is a great website by the way so thanks to whomever found it but I'd also like to clip you around the ear as I will be torturing myself with it over the next 7 days!! :)

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Mine changed last night.....Looks like it's on it's ways now!:)

Attachments

• IMacShipping.png
    IMacShipping.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 66

Confuzzzed

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Woo hoo, changed to preparing for shipment overnight. It's been a long time coming but happy there's movement now! The way others' processes have gone, I might have it delivered by the end of next week...happy days

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2012
well mine has the same date for prepared 9/1/13 and shipped date of 9/1/13

looking at the quantity on the expo site there are 12 pcs 856 kg on the flight by Virgin

and looking at the spread sheet can we deduce that the apparent funny shipping is due to them filling cargo containers as a first priority ,then the next batch waits until they have enough for another container

michaelmac

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2006
well mine has the same date for prepared 9/1/13 and shipped date of 9/1/13

looking at the quantity on the expo site there are 12 pcs 856 kg on the flight by Virgin

and looking at the spread sheet can we deduce that the apparent funny shipping is due to them filling cargo containers as a first priority ,then the next batch waits until they have enough for another container

Is that today's flight? Keeping an eye on things myself as mine is currently inbound to Heathrow with arrival at 4pm. Can't believe I am paying so much attention to this at the moment!

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2012
mine needs to merge in transit not sure if its Cork or the depot somewhere near melton not sure about that though

they Apple seem to state 17/1/13 for del

fenlon

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2008
Mine´s on it´s way from the Preston Depot as I type :D

Work will most likely go stupidly slow alllll day, but hey ho, tomorrows being booked off for a full on play day!

Whooshbong - I expect yours has been updated aswell, have a check if you haven't already.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.