Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Jan 10, 2013, 12:37 PM   #1
asiga
macrumors regular

Photo editor supporting "open in" import?

Hi,

I just installed GoodReader, but when I want to use the "open in" feature with a photo in order to edit it, the app list is empty. I tried several photo apps from the store, even Photoshop, but they won't appear on the "open in" list.

From what I've read, it seems Snapseed doesn't support importing through "open in" either

What's the most complete photo editor around that also appears in the "open in" list?

Thanks!
asiga is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search