Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TouchArchive

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2012
IL
Hello, Dear, please sen me your email, I sell send the code to you.
what's more, I have seen your site and blog, both of them are really very good! I hope you can review my software on your blog.
Hi,friend
Please send to info@toucharchive.com

Thank you for your admiration , good sound.
We do all the best, of course will post the review.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Hi John, if posible I would like one code, I have lots of PDFs that need editing, to have them in Word will be very helpful.

Thanks a lot
cvelezv [at] yahoo[dot]com[dot]mx

Hello, the code has sent do your email, please check!

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Hi john, i would like to try the software. I've been looking to use a converter since I'm dealing with a lof of PDFs at work. hendy.r(at)gmail.com

Hello, I have send the code to your email, please check! have a nice day!

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Hello, do you have any code left? I hope I can try your software for my work, my computer have switched from PC to Mac, and all of my PDF files need to be converted into word on my Mac. Thanks,

my mail: miahkmnwa [at]yahoo.com

hello, dear, Thanks for interested in my software, I have sent the keys to your email, please check , and please retweet this giveaway on your network.

cutter74

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2012
Hi John,

This would be extremely handy for me converting my PDF manuals to word documents. I'd surely appreciate a code and my email is nkatagas AT hotmail DOT com

Last edited:

BeatCrazy

macrumors 601
Jul 20, 2011
Hi John,

I would love to try this product out, and give you some feedback on it.

If you can spare a code, please send to me via beatcrazy AT gmail DOT com

Thanks!

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Hi John,

I would love to try this product out, and give you some feedback on it.

If you can spare a code, please send to me via beatcrazy AT gmail DOT com

Thanks!

Hello, please confirm your email: beatcrazy@gmail.com. and I have added the key to this email, please check! you can become iStonsoft's facebook fans to know more giveaway info.

wrosie

macrumors member
Mar 31, 2012
California
I'm an educator who needs to convert PDFs to Word docs frequently. Your software looks like it will do what I need, and I won't have to spend forever learning how to use it. I'd be grateful if you have a code available. wrosie1@gmail.com

Bounty78

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
Give awat PDF Converter

Hi John, By Chance do you still have some code left, I have lots of PDFs that need to editing, to have them in Word will be very handy. Email address asif96 at yahoo dot com..asif96@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

BeatCrazy

macrumors 601
Jul 20, 2011
Hoping John can resend the App Store redemption code to my email: beatcrazyATgmail.com

Or, since my email is already tied to the code (per John) would anyone else who got this code please PM me with it? It doesn't appear the code is unique, rather your email/Apple ID needs to be tied to it, and mine is.

Thanks!

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Hoping John can resend the App Store redemption code to my email: beatcrazyATgmail.com

Or, since my email is already tied to the code (per John) would anyone else who got this code please PM me with it? It doesn't appear the code is unique, rather your email/Apple ID needs to be tied to it, and mine is.

Thanks!

OK, don't worry, Dear, I have sent the key to you again, please check your box of beatcrazyATgmail.com.

paulsch

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2013
Can I get a key as well?

John, I can really use this utility. I've tried other PDF converters in the past, but have not been fully satisfied with them. I'd be happy to give yours a try and spread the word if I like it.

If you can spare a key, please send one to paulsnospamATgmail.com

Last edited:

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
John, I can really use this utility. I've tried other PDF converters in the past, but have not been fully satisfied with them. I'd be happy to give yours a try and spread the word if I like it.

If you can spare a key, please send one to paulsnospamATgmail.com

Hello, dear, thanks! please confirm your email: paulsnospamATgmail.com.

I will send to you, and please check your box.

paulsch

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2013
Hello, dear, thanks! please confirm your email: paulsnospamATgmail.com.

I will send to you, and please check your box.

Thanks John. My email address actually does contain the words 'nospam' in it. Ie, it is:

paulsnospam AT gmail.com

and NOT

pauls AT gmail.com

Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.