Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jan 10, 2013, 10:23 PM   #1
novono
macrumors member

Audio editor

Hi guys,

I've been trying to find an audio editor for iPad but no luck so far.

I just want to be able to cut sections of audio recordings that are an hour, hour and a half long and either save the short sections within the app or even better transfer them to iTunes or at least send them by email, Dropbox, etc.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
novono is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2013, 02:01 AM   #2
Ansonhaag
macrumors newbie

I understand your feelings. I have one suggestion about Audio editor. I think You need transcription service. This service in very useful and beneficial because this changes audio into text.
Ansonhaag is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2013, 02:36 AM   #3
novono
macrumors member

Well it is music & speech I want to be able to cut into sections. When I take lessons I like to cut each section by topic for easy reference. There's literally dozens of PC apps for that but I'm trying to do as much as possible on my iPad.
novono is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps