Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jido

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2010
Ordered on 12/4
Payment was confirmed on 12/10

Preparing for shipment today (01/11)

3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
1TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
APPLE BATTERY CHARGER-INT
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-D
COUNTRY KIT-D

This thread is for European orders, not US orders.

----------

Can anyone help me why expeditors won't work for me, I input the 82 number on the Apple shipped order but can't see any details. Is there a lag when it first kicks in? Because my preparing to shipment notice right through to Shipped and then landing in Cologne happened very quickly. Not complaing because getting quite a bit of detail on the UPS tracking system but still, like to test a new system that's all

Same happened to me. Some iMacs are not delivered through Expeditors. See my post history to see how fast I got mine, I think you are lucky!

CarloUK

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2009
Bath UK
Finally my iMac which was ordered on the 13th of December had been updated over night to Preparing for Shipment. Hopefully it will be dispatched in the coming hours.

1TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-B
COUNTRY KIT-B

I have 16gb Crucial waiting to go in on arrival

Carlo

Just got email. Its been dispatched. Due in 7 days

craigblues

macrumors member
Dec 6, 2012
Yay! Yay!!

I've changed to "Preparing for Shipment" :D

Ordered on 13th Dec. Wonder when they will dispatch. I wonder when it changed today? As I checked on my phone earlier and still said processing. Not convinced with Apple Store app anyhow.

alcapowen

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2013
Very frustrating. Ordered from the IE apple store on Dec 19th. Still processing!

Hopefully next week but I'm thinking that it could be February before its sitting on my table:(

16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB
1TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 675MX 1G GDDR5
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple Num Kybd+User's Guide-B
COUNTRY KIT-B

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2006
Finally, my order is preparing now... :)
Ordered it on 31/11/12 and ready to go? Got no exact date, just January?

1TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-F/N
COUNTRY KIT-ZH

And now.... again waiting :D

jido

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2010
What a pity smartypants... Im sorry but unfortunately I'm from Germany.

Ah, great you are at the right place. Do you often use US style dates in Germany? MM/DD

I was not sure about the D on the keyboard part, makes sense that it stands for Deutschland.

Illustr8or

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2013
Ordered 30/12/12
Still processing, guess I've still got a bit to wait.
Went for:

1TB Fusion Drive
APPLE MAGIC MOUSE
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-B
COUNTRY KIT-B

Hitman.Killer

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2013
Birmingham / UK
Help!

Hi guys,
My iMac seemed to stuck somewhere between Abu Dhabi and London for nearly four days now! Does anyone has the same problem?!
PS. Apart from Expeditors I can't track it anywhere else e.g. Ups, should I be worry or it's normal?
Cheers :) :apple:

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2012
this is very odd mine came in from pudong Shanghai to Heathrow in one hop on VIR251 flight yesterday

so unless it goes on holiday to the warmer climates its here in the UK just a trip up to Tamworth for its merge then home

I do not understand why they come into the UK via different routes

CarloUK

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2009
Bath UK
Very frustrating. Ordered from the IE apple store on Dec 19th. Still processing!

Hopefully next week but I'm thinking that it could be February before its sitting on my table:(

16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB
1TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple Num Kybd+User's Guide-B
COUNTRY KIT-B

You have a few days yet my friend. Looks like they now shipping orders around the 13th date

goergen

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2013
Ordered 12 21

27" base model with 1TB Fusion drive and trackpad.

Using the Dutch EDU store.

It says orderded 21st of december, is that the day the money went trough or could that be even later?

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2006
Ordered 12 21

27" base model with 1TB Fusion drive and trackpad.

Using the Dutch EDU store.

It says orderded 21st of december, is that the day the money went trough or could that be even later?

Normally it start from the confirmation mail from Apple when they got your money ;)

goergen

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2013
Normally it start from the confirmation mail from Apple when they got your money ;)

Yeah thats what i thought as well. i called apple two weaks after i wired the money, they said they dont send emails anymore and that they had already recieved the money three days after i ordered it.. i was in cue for the 27 inch.

emsworthboy

macrumors member
Dec 20, 2012
Emsworth, England
Why "Despatched - January" when it's the future not the past

Every time I look at my order status I focus on the word despatched even after fifty times checking. Surely it should be "Despatch - January" as the future not the past . . . .?:confused:

Dec..

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2012
England
Yeah thats what i thought as well. i called apple two weaks after i wired the money, they said they dont send emails anymore and that they had already recieved the money three days after i ordered it.. i was in cue for the 27 inch.

That means mine would be the 11th then when it was confirmed payment was received, but still processing lol

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2006
Finally, my order is preparing now... :)
Ordered it on 31/11/12 and ready to go? Got no exact date, just January?

1TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-F/N
COUNTRY KIT-ZH

And now.... again waiting :D

Shipped 12-jan-2013, Today :apple:
Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) Jan 22, 2013
Your items dispatched from different locations and will be merged together before delivery. Once merged, your Order Status will be updated with carrier and tracking information (at latest 48 business hours before your estimated delivery date).

Super :apple:
:)

craigblues

macrumors member
Dec 6, 2012
Finally!! I changed to "Preparing for Shipment" yesterday. Now today I have been changed to "Shipped"

Ordered: 13th Dec 2012
Expected Delivery By: 21st Jan 2013

Item Spec:
3.4GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
1TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1GB GDDR5
Magic Trackpad

I wonder if I should have ordered the 680MX now but hey ho! I don't care, it's on its way. I don't game so doubt I need it anyhow.

No offense peeps but I'll be glad not to keep looking at this thread and being jealous that others have theirs on the way. Now I can look at the "YAY! It's arrived and its Amazing!!" Thread. haha:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.