Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Jan 11, 2013, 08:11 PM   #1
bwillwall
macrumors 6502

Bluetooth headphone buying advice? Problem in iOS 6 or Mountain Lion with them??

I want bluetooth headphones that can support constant, lossless quality. Unlike the extremely overpriced wireless Beats I am returning tomorrow. I am looking at these http://www.klipsch.com/image-one-bluetooth-headphones

I'm no expert, tell me what I should get! It would be fantastic if there was something that could be used both as a wireless headset on an XBOX 360 and with bluetooth, but I know that likely won't happen I NEED ones that I can use plugged in as well!

When I spoke to Beats horrible customer support on the phone about my headphones making strange popping sounds the guy told me the problem was Apple. He said that it was a known problem with iOS 6, he also told me that that would cover both my iPhone and MacBook Pro too though... so I'm not sure I believe this. I called Apple and they said 1. She didn't know about the problem and 2. I have to pay to ask a ****ing question just as usual.. Is there a known problem in iOS or OSX 10.8 with bluetooth headphones?
bwillwall is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio