Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 12, 2013, 11:07 AM   #1
SandboxGeneral

Looking for specific features of web software

I have a customer of mine who has some specialized needs and I am not able to find any software that can meet them.

Currently they are using Joomla software, which I do not care for at all and isn't meeting the needs. Some of the things they want are:
  • Online nominations & elections for various association offices
  • Ability to send mass mailings to paid up members (not all registered members are paid up) along with PDF attachments
  • Fill out (automatically) registration cards and email them
  • Online billing (invoicing) for member sign-ups and renewals
  • Automatic ability to remind members when their membership is about to expire

Those are the main things we want to do, in addition to the normal website stuff like posting articles & having a forum etc...

Can anyone recommend something that could potentially fit those needs?

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development