Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrSniffles69

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2012
Good Morning All!

I have a special wallpaper request for the iPhone 5 that I am not sure if it is possible. I requested it on the wallpaper requested thread but no one seem to reply or look at my request reason I am making a separate thread.

I was wondering if someone could put one of these crown logos onto the Witness Wallpaper above the word Witness in the middle of course and at the same time change the logo of crown to white or change the Witness and Nike logo to the color of the crown either or and afterwards if they could please size it to the proper size for a i5 wallpaper.

I would really appreciate it a lot and I know it’s a harder request hoping someone really good at photoshop or some type of editing program.

Thanks a lot in advanced and hope everyone has a great day!

Attachments

• images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 3,686
  • untitled1.bmp
    108.2 KB · Views: 410
  • Witness-lebron-james-546520_800_600.jpg
    Witness-lebron-james-546520_800_600.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 19,041

OLDskoolyDZ

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
can someone do this:
I want it vertical as is, in between the top and bottom app bars, charcoal grey wood background around wp and change "California" to hawaii and "Huntington beach" to PARADIZE

thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 301

rufinatti

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
good job rufinatti...

thanks; but I'm unsure if that is what he really wanted. I was a little unsure on some parts of his request.

He asked for it to be vertical as is. However, "as is" is horizontal.

Also, I'm not sure what "around WP" means.

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
thanks; but I'm unsure if that is what he really wanted. I was a little unsure on some parts of his request.

He asked for it to be vertical as is. However, "as is" is horizontal.

Also, I'm not sure what "around WP" means.

yeah sometimes requests are a little hard to decipher. maybe the WP means White Paint?? put charcoal gray background in its place, or around it? : )

OLDskoolyDZ

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
rufinatti, thanks

lookz good!

If possible can you turn it around with F on the top? wp wallpaper
and if u can try and stretch it to fit the width of the phone?

thankz again

OLDskoolyDZ

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
can you do this wallpaper? have 2 pictures, the logo will be on the top and the drawing on the bottom.

mahaloz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 404
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.