Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 14, 2013, 07:46 AM   #1
ee13lbp
macrumors member

Motion 5 help

Hi,

In Motion 5, after I've applied a transition to ease text out of the screen, the text will reappear after the transition is done. Is there anything I can do other than increase the length of the transition to make the text stay disappeared after the transition is finished?

Thanks
Old Jan 14, 2013, 08:16 AM   #2
James Craner
macrumors 68000

First Make sure that you can see the Video Timeline window in the bottom right. If not activate it by selecting in the menu at the top Window>Video Timeline.

The look for the entry in the Video Timeline window for the text box that you created. Click on it to select it. The start and the end time of the text box object will be shown in the right pane of the Video Timeline window. If you mouse over the end of the object in the right window you will get something that looks like a ] symbol click and drag to the left so that the text object ends in the timeline when the transition completes.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store