Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

corporatestooge

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2013
Ok, I think it is safe to say Apple has "misplaced" my order from 22nd of Dec because it is still processing. As of today I care not. I am waiting until Wednesday for this thing to change if it doesn't I just don't care for Apple and their BS anymore lol. Ubuntu does look good.

They have not misplaced your order... I waited 44 days in the "processing" limbo. Hope it changes soon!

FSUstage

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2013
Yesterday morning went to prepping for shipping. Around midnight it shipped. Tracker says delivery on the 16th. Apple notice email says the 17th. Hoping tracker is correct. Ordered on the 23rd. USA, FL

Configuration

3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5
APPLE MAGIC MOUSE
Apple Num Kybd(Eng)+User's Gd
COUNTRY KIT

Dipwind

macrumors member
Dec 20, 2012
Updated the google doc, because I think the daily trackers aren't getting anymore updates. (WIP 1 seems to be missing)

New tracker (Daily Tracking III) tracks, orders per day, shipped per day and received per day :)

I'll try to keep it up to date.

The trackers are there, and they've been updated regularly, the Wip1 is hidden because the only thing it needs is to drag a formula on a daily basis, and override the same formula on the day before, because the spreadsheet was created GMT-5.00 the updates might not seen fast enough.

I saw your work mate and it looks great, that's what this tread needs to carry on, My machine should be with me today and I guess my time here will be less and less.

Dip

Sinalar

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2013
I probably checked for updates too soon, and givin the fact that stuff on this sheet goes wrong now and then, I thought someone accidently removed the WIP 1 sheet, leaving us with no updates on the graphs. That's why I made the new one ^^.
I plan to keep updating the sheet untill mine arrives :).
Ordered the 2 of January so I still have some 'processing-time' to endure.
Good luck with your machine, don't forget to update the sheet!

Last edited:

goergen

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2013
My iMac is on its way.

Ordered: 12/21/2012
Sent: 01/14/2013
Expected delivery: 01/21/2013

On or sooner. I hope its sooner.

nudave

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2013
Shipped!

Went processing on Saturday, and shipped today! Estimated Delivery on Wedensday!

"Left Fedex Origin Facility" in Shanghai at 2:56 PM.

How have you people been able to identify the exact FedEx flight for your shipments?

BigD5349

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2013
Dallas, Texas, USA
It shipped overnight and FedEx estimates that I will have it on Wednesday morning!

I also called yesterday on my maxed-out configuration which was ordered on December 15. The lady reset my expectations from a January to a mid Feb delivery date, which kind of shocked me. Well, then yesterday, Apple charged my credit card and today the order status changed to "preparing for shipment."

It makes me wonder if making a phone call triggers something in the Apple CRM that dinks around with the delivery queue...

Whatever the reason, I'm a happier camper than before I made the phone call. :)

turtlez

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2012
Cancel button has been removed but I can still cancel it on the left list. Processing of course :p (dec 22)

Attention
Your item may be ineligible for cancelation online. Contact an Apple Online Store representative at 133-622 for further assistance.

^ Good sign I guess

forty2j

macrumors 68030
Jul 11, 2008
NJ
And shipped! Coming from Shanghai. Apple estimates delivery to NJ USA for Thursday. FedEx says Wednesday before 10:30am. Interesting..

Cancel button has been removed but I can still cancel it on the left list. Processing of course :p (dec 22)

The left nav doesn't update. So that's normal. Check your CC. The payment hold is probably there.

pauldy

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2007
And shipped! Coming from Shanghai. Apple estimates delivery to NJ USA for Thursday. FedEx says Wednesday before 10:30am. Interesting..

The left nav doesn't update. So that's normal. Check your CC. The payment hold is probably there.

I noticed your sig same boat with my 24" imac, did yours have the 8800gs as well?

dearlaserworks

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2012
Eastern Shore, USA

It'll catch either flight 90 direct to Memphis or if it misses that one, it'll be on 28 which stops in Anchorage where they clear customs and then head to Memphis. If yours is on 90 today, which departs before noon your time, you'll have it tomorrow. I've learned way too much about FedEx. Mine was marked shipped on Friday, was marked as missing FedEx cutoff, but still shipped on FDX28 in the wee hours of Saturday and is on truck for delivery today. US MD. Ordered same day as you, Dec 20.

Whispre

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2013
Georgia
Ordered on the 19th--

Yesterday morning went to prepping for shipping. Around midnight it shipped. Tracker says delivery on the 16th. Apple notice email says the 17th. Hoping tracker is correct. Ordered on the 23rd. USA, FL

Configuration

3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5
APPLE MAGIC MOUSE
Apple Num Kybd(Eng)+User's Gd
COUNTRY KIT

My delivery notice from apple says 17th, but tracking says 16th as well. Why the two different weights I wonder? 6.7 lbs and 32.4 lbs?

LornaP

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2009
Jan 14, 2013 4:45 AM
At destination sort facility

Just landed at my local FedEx, not sure if it will make it to delivery for today or not, but it is only 15 miles away at this point!! :D

8:47 am
At local FedEx facility
KINGSFORD, MI

12:15 am
At destination sort facility
MILWAUKEE, WI

FSUstage

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2013
It'll catch either flight 90 direct to Memphis or if it misses that one, it'll be on 28 which stops in Anchorage where they clear customs and then head to Memphis. If yours is on 90 today, which departs before noon your time, you'll have it tomorrow. I've learned way too much about FedEx. Mine was marked shipped on Friday, was marked as missing FedEx cutoff, but still shipped on FDX28 in the wee hours of Saturday and is on truck for delivery today. US MD. Ordered same day as you, Dec 20.

How do you see the flight it is on?

has.marvel

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2012

Attention
Your item may be ineligible for cancelation online. Contact an Apple Online Store representative at 133-622 for further assistance.

^ Good sign I guess

Well, you are better off than I am. Still have cancel button. No activity on charge card. I am getting a little pissed watching all these folks who ordered after me getting shipped notices and all.

LornaP

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2009
It'll be on truck for delivery any minute now.

Oh that would be wonderful. I'll have to let it warm up before unboxing it though, it is a chilly 6℉ (-14℃) here today. I have not cleaned or cleared my desk on purpose, that way I'll be forced to let the iMac sit and warm up while I get a new home ready for it :cool:

TomH1983

macrumors newbie
Jan 9, 2013
After a little detective work I've found my Imac.

Ordered 15/12/12
Preparing 11/01/13
Shipped 12/01/13

Currently aboard Virgin Atlantic 251 landing at London Heathrow in 1hr 2mins.

forty2j

macrumors 68030
Jul 11, 2008
NJ
If yours is on 90 today, which departs before noon your time, you'll have it tomorrow. I've learned way too much about FedEx. .

Interesting. Mine marked as shipped at 3:47am. Left Shanghai at 2:56pm Shanghai time. Shouldn't have a problem making a noon flight. But how can you tell?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.