Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Haxoware

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2010
Well i was Lucky and Found the local Walmart (Orlando Doctor Philips)
Are In Stock white 16gig got 4 for my kids and 2 for my nephews and they love them :)

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
Obligatory pic.

(Seriously though, that's good you were able to find the amount you were looking for.)

Attachments

• Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg
    Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 181

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
Didn't you get one for yourself or do you already have one. If you think the kids will give theirs up for you to use, .....

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
I can't fathom dropping nearly $2,000 on high end gadgets for the kids in my life. My daughter is no stranger to technology...she's almost 5...and she has an iPhone...an old 3G that was given to us for free so she could use it as an iPod touch. There is no SIM...the usage of said iphone is strictly controlled, and if she breaks it, there will be no replacement (and she knows it). But I won't be buying her a new iPad for quite some time...if ever. Maybe when she's in high school.

She also uses my old HP Touchpad running Android. Mainly for watching movies in the car, and occasionally when we're home...sometimes to watch her shows on Netflix, sometimes to 'draw' using Drawing Pad. She is not allowed to use it that much, and it certainly isn't 'hers.'

Of course, I don't know how old these kids are, but I know I never received any sort of Christmas present from my aunt or uncle that was valued at more than about $50.

BTW, I know it's none of my business what you do with your money...though it seems to me that this post was predominantly about bragging that you have the cash to just drop over $1300 on your kids and $660 on your nephews just so they can be technologically 'with it.'

ougum

macrumors regular
Apr 30, 2008
Wirelessly posted (iPod Touch)

Does more kids have iPad mini or iPad retina? The reason I asked is, I was at Red Lobster yesterday and it seemed that every other kid I saw had an iPad mini. Is the iPad mini the new kids toy?

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
Not going to tell anyone here how to run their life but it seems giving a 4 year old an iPhone is kind of unnecessary.

unibility

macrumors 6502a
Apr 6, 2012
It is interesting that OP needs to brag that he/she needs to purchase 6 iPad Minis

yet you state the products you own on every post. i do not see the difference.

Avatarshark "13" Late 2011 Macbook Pro, Don't remember the Hertz, 4 GB Ram, 500 GB HD; 32 GB iPod Touch 4; 32 GB iPad 4; 16 GB iPod Nano 6th Generation"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.