Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
I really wish there was a way to track it :( it's not like a phone when you can just keep calling and texting it and telling them you'll give them a reward if they bring it back. I tried to iMessage it and it doesn't say delivered so I don't know if it went through or not. I facetimed it and it just keep ringing and ringing

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
I don't even know man. I could have sworn I did. Man next time this thing is not leaving the house and I think I know who stole it too. I hate people that steal, selfish lowlifes I hope there is a circle of hell just for them.

luqtotheman

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2012
keep your icloud open in your computer and see if it ever gets connected to wifi. I would try for about a week!

that sucks! best of luck !

TJ5921

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2011
keep your icloud open in your computer and see if it ever gets connected to wifi. I would try for about a week!

that sucks! best of luck !

Yeah if you catch it when it's connected to wifi you can set off an alarm and lock it up if I'm not mistaken.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
I don't even know man. I could have sworn I did.

If you did enable Find My iPad, you can log in to Find My iPad (either from the app or from the iCloud website), and your iPad will show up in the list of devices. If it can't be located (it's offline or turned off), it'll indicate it can't be located. I believe there's a switch for notifying you if it ever does come online.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.