Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Jan 10, 2013, 04:36 PM   #1
ruchi830
macrumors newbie

call custom objc class from python

In my Xcode project, I have python and .m files. I need to use a class from my .m in python. I cannot figure out how to call the class. The objc.lookUpClass does not work. I don't know how to add the class because it is not in a separate bundle. Or do I have to convert my objc to python?

Also I need to access ServiceManagement/ServiceManagement.h from python. Is this possible?
ruchi830 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 08:33 PM   #2
Mac_Max
macrumors 6502

I don't know the specifics of what your dev environment is, but I presume its some sort of Python/Cocoa bridge. Do the python source files have a matching .h header? If so you could always import the source file there and your framework should handle the rest.
Mac_Max is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming