Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Jan 7, 2013, 06:06 PM   #1
appkingpin
macrumors newbie

Calendar with Google Calendar

Hi All,

I been using the Calendar app on my Macbook Air and I am able to see my Google Calendar events on OS X Calendar. However, the opposite is not true. Is there a way to "push" or sync my OS X Calendar entries to Google Calendar?
appkingpin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 10:38 PM   #2
balamw

How did you connect Google Calendar and iCal?

B
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:33 PM   #3
appkingpin
macrumors newbie

I just added my google account to the calendar program. Is it still called iCal?
Old Jan 16, 2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Weaselboy
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by appkingpin View Post
I just added my google account to the calendar program. Is it still called iCal?
Make sure you set it up as CalDAV like this. Then go into Calendar's preferences and make sure you have the default calendar under the General tab set to the new Google calendar. It may be that you are adding events to the On my Mac (local) calendar and not the Google calendar.
Weaselboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2013, 07:29 PM   #5
appkingpin
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaselboy View Post
It may be that you are adding events to the On my Mac (local) calendar and not the Google calendar.
Thank you, that was it! Works now, just wish when adding a new event on iCal it defaults to the google calendar.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion