Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Jan 15, 2013, 07:10 PM   #1
Loa
macrumors 65816

iCloud syncing stuck at "updating documents"

Hello,

Have been using iCloud on my iPad for a while, and now it seems stuck when I use Pages for iOS. iCloud works well with other apps, but not with Pages.

I have about 60 documents in the cloud, and most of the, work, except that some have the greyed icon with an empty progress bar. I tried removing iCloud, reactivating it, but it doesn't work. Some files, at random, jist won't update.

Loa
Loa is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services