Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

partyBoy

macrumors 68000
Nov 8, 2009
Dilligaf
Ummm, that on a scooter? Someone on a real motorcycle is going to knock you down! :p

I bought beer, drank it ... now wish I hadn't.

i love harley's...if your willing to give me the money for a harley davidson, i would gadly accept, if not then you can shutty

adam044

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2012
Boston
Klipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Control

Just came in the mail today. Found them on eBay for $35 very impressed, they block out most noise with any music any playing and when it is playing all noise is blocked out.

Attachments

• 71hxRKCAEHL._SL1500_.jpg
    71hxRKCAEHL._SL1500_.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 49

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Remember gentlemen some things are best left to the imagination.

Or in my case, what would be seen cannot be unseen. I'm doing a great service to all mankind! :p

----------

i love harley's...if your willing to give me the money for a harley davidson, i would gadly accept, if not then you can shutty

LOL most don't buy a scooter in lieu of a Harley kiddo!

panda bear

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2010
Or in my case, what would be seen cannot be unseen. I'm doing a great service to all mankind! :p

----------

I've been thinking about getting a little scooter.. I think it would be fun to ride around town in the summer time.

My cousin is selling his Suzuki sports bike for 5k.. Thought about buying that as well.

panda bear

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2010

For my iPhone 5. I've had the phone for 31 days, but the advisor I spoke with on the phone was able to make an exception.

Weird, I called and asked about this for someone who needed to get AppleCare, but she was sick and doesn't live that close to an Apple Store and she wanted to go in 1 day after it was up and they said there is absolutely no way they can do that.. The system won't let them override it.

partyBoy

macrumors 68000
Nov 8, 2009
Dilligaf

dont hate me cause i live in sunny miami and can ride my scooter kiddo!

I've been thinking about getting a little scooter.. I think it would be fun to ride around town in the summer time.

thats a great idea...really great on gas and no insurance is needed, here in miami its real popular to ride scooters especially in south beach

AlphaDogg

macrumors 68040
May 20, 2010
Ypsilanti, MI
Weird, I called and asked about this for someone who needed to get AppleCare, but she was sick and doesn't live that close to an Apple Store and she wanted to go in 1 day after it was up and they said there is absolutely no way they can do that.. The system won't let them override it.

The advisor I spoke to said that she can only make exceptions if a family member has died or something like that. I said I have been sick with the flu for the past week and was unable to leave my house (let alone my bedroom). She put me on hold and said that after reviewing some documents, she could make an exception since I was sick.

iMaconApple

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2009
Sunny Diego
Jealous!!

Congrats :D

thanks.. great gas saver too:)

Awesome! Now just to start building the car. :D

thanks:) little by little its my daily driver/weekend fun to drive on a twisty road:D

I would love one of these, but being 6'3, I think I wouldn't fit in it.

my friend is about your height and he can manage to fit:D roof is concave for helmet and steering is telescopic..im a small guy 5"4:eek: car fits me like a glove :D

love that color on it! congrats on the purchase! i have a 2012 scion tc, youll find it in the post your car forum, you get the 6 speed?

thanks..color is pearl white had to go white this time had a black car and was pain to keep looking clean.. yup 6 speed manual have not redline it yet still in the breaking inn the motor but plenty enough power to move.. its a fun balance car to push around turns.

got one of this powergen car charger from amazon... loving it:) fast/high amp car charger.. works great on my iphone/GS3/N7/ipad..
IMG_20130116_195245.jpg

and 27$ of 91 octane mobil gas for my new car...it will last me a week and a half..:D

Last edited by a moderator:

wvuwhat

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2007
Decided to make sure I "eat" breakfast every morning
At only $15 it's a cheap way to see if I really will use it.

Worked great this morning ...no problems with my chocolate almond milk, pb, banana, greek yogurt, ice smoothie :p

I've got one of those, pretty handy for a quick breakfast. I usually throw in PB, Banana, Ice, and some Skim Milk.

Starfighter

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2011
Sweden
I have intentionally stayed away from the TwinBee games because I felt the fiddling with those bells was way too frustrating. But now I'm ready to give it a thorough go. I bought this game...

IMG_1513.jpg

...and the full title reads Detana!! TwinBee Yahoo! Deluxe Pack. It is in fact called a compilation but it really only contains two games, namely Detana!! Twinbee and TwinBee Yahoo!. It has a crack in the front as seen on the picture but 1) it's not bad considering it came all the way from Japan and 2) it's easily replaced with a spare jewelcase. :)

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
dont hate me cause i live in sunny miami and can ride my scooter kiddo!

thats a great idea...really great on gas and no insurance is needed, here in miami its real popular to ride scooters especially in south beach

I'm all for your scooter. Not for any scooter that is bought in lieu of a HD or any other actual motorcycle. ;) You're missing the point, as per usual.

BTW, I do know they make LED disco lights for scooters. You will like them I'm sure.

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
More Android guys :D

Attachments

• 41oCGZp2gPL._AA300_.jpg
    41oCGZp2gPL._AA300_.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,847
  • 41roABYrTcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    41roABYrTcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,851

zen97

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2008
TX
Getting ready to start really working out again... white JayBird bluebud X and an iPod Nano (not my pics)

Attachments

• bluebud X.png
    bluebud X.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Nano.jpg
    Nano.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.