Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Jan 17, 2013, 02:29 PM   #1
Chuck Jones
macrumors newbie

Analyst Estimates for Apple's December Quarter

Fortune reporter Philip Elmer-Dewitt compiles sell-side and independent analysts forecasts for Apple. He has gathered 65 projections, 38 of them sell-side analysts and 27 independents. The independent analysts are more bullish than the sell-side analysts and even the most pessimistic independent analystís EPS estimate of $13.06 would be just below the median of the sell-side analysts.

I have summarized the article and estimates by the analysts in a Forbes.com posting:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjon...m-65-analysts/

Disclosure: My family and I own Apple shares
Chuck Jones is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion