Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Prospekt

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2009
This looks great. I tweeted at them asking if it was coming to the USA but they didn't answer

dinesh29888

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2012
This is stunning. I like the blue & grey one it's amazing. Will be buying this as soon as they release this. My only point is that the flip should go all the way back while when I am messaging & it will be more comfortable.

Prospekt

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2009
Awesome! Just placed an order for the grey one. And used my $7.99 giftcard from a previous purchase of theirs!

dinesh29888

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2012
Can any1 give me there Spigen discount code if it's unused i wanted to get this flip case but shipping itself costs me $8 :( ... any1 with a discount code wanna give away then please let me know will be very helpful.
Once i order they will send me a discount code too and then i will give it back to you ...

Last edited:

bdoople

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
Not really. The amazon orders has been out a while but this is official. :)

The page you linked was linked 3 days before.

----------

I do not see the iphone5 ones on Amazon at all. Any links? Thanks all

If you click the button on the page it takes you to the Note 2 page. If you search on Amazon you will find them all. Just edit the search box when you click the link.

Giuly

macrumors 68040
I do not see the iphone5 ones on Amazon at all. Any links? Thanks all

Blue (Navy), Silver, White and Orange Brown.
51t51eEQosL._SS500_.jpg

It would be cool if this was fabric rather than faux leather. Or real leather.

Last edited:

jfclazzi

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2012
Does the cover slide around when it's closed? Can you have the cover open the way folded to the back of the phone?
Doesn't look like the cover stays flat on the screen, does it?

Prospekt

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2009
Does the cover slide around when it's closed? Can you have the cover open the way folded to the back of the phone?
Doesn't look like the cover stays flat on the screen, does it?

It doesn't slide around. It can go all the way back. Its not 100% flat on the screen without a tiny bit of force. But it looks like it might eventually lay flat once it breaks in a little bit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.