Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Old Jan 18, 2013, 07:13 AM   #1
mnya
macrumors member

MAC Address can be changed in Windows XP run in Boot Camp?

My MacBook 2007 (Intel) OS is 10.6.8, and I am having a hard time changing my MAC address on it, so I thought if I run Windows XP in Boot Camp, I can change the address in a Windows-way?
mnya is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2013, 08:10 AM   #3
mnya
macrumors member

MAC address

Thanks for the links.
Yes it would be best if I can just change it in the Mac mode, instead of in Boot camp... as I don't have enough space to install XP anyways :/ (would have to make it).
But the first link's commands don't seem to work for 10.6.8, anyone know another method?
(It changes the MAC address, but then I can't connect to Wifi :/
mnya is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Tags
boot camp, mac address, windows xp