Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

suspect9

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 17, 2008
Hello Everyone

Looking for some advice, however before i start I must expose my own stupidity!. My previous work flow was mp4tools then tag in subler, unfortunately I had been ticking both the stereo and surround boxes (d'oh) and now I have lost sound with the latest atv update.

I have gone through and slowly changing my movies in subler so that will work, however I do not think i can face doing this for my many tv series, so:

Is there a program which will remux and tag my TV shows in batches instead of the manual way I was previous doing? From my searching in looks like iFlicks might be worth a go (unfortunately i downloaded a previous version many years ago never used it and no longer have access to the trial)

Any help appreciated

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
I recently added a similar feature in Subler.
Download this special version https://dl.dropbox.com/u/34821905/Subler-Test.zip , open the Queue window and check only the iTunes Groups in the options below the window, then drag the file you want to the queue and start it.

wowz! any plans to allow for mkv exporting in the main code branch too? it's sorely missing from the current main branch - now, other tools need to be used when, say, adding or deleting tracks in an mkv file.

suspect9

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 17, 2008
Thanks Ritsuka I am giving that a go now, will post how well it works.

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
wowz! any plans to allow for mkv exporting in the main code branch too? it's sorely missing from the current main branch - now, other tools need to be used when, say, adding or deleting tracks in an mkv file.

Have just checked this version. Based on the thread title, I thought it allowed for MKV tagging (while keeping the exported file as MKV). Ritsuka's version also remuxes to mp4's.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.