Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Grockel

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 13, 2012
Devon, UK
I've just purchased my first mac and was thinking of installing Adobe Creative Cloud. I currently have no adobe CS products installed.

Adobe say 'yes'. However I saw that it was on a third party list of products not compatible with Mountain Lion, and some related posts on the Adobe site.

http://www.roaringapps.com/apps:table/link_to/developer:adobe-systems-inc

I'd just like some reassurance from people who are successfully using it that it is compatible, before signing up and downloading. Anyone help ?

mcsolas

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2013
Looking for feedback too on if people are happy creative cloud customers. they seem to be pushing it hard enough. I checked that list for the 3 I am most interested in: PS, DW and AI, they are in the list as supported.

Billyforce

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2013
Vancouver, BC
I've just purchased my first mac and was thinking of installing Adobe Creative Cloud. I currently have no adobe CS products installed.

Adobe say 'yes'. However I saw that it was on a third party list of products not compatible with Mountain Lion, and some related posts on the Adobe site.

http://www.roaringapps.com/apps:table/link_to/developer:adobe-systems-inc

I'd just like some reassurance from people who are successfully using it that it is compatible, before signing up and downloading. Anyone help ?

It's 200% compatible. I use Adobe Creative Cloud on ML & Win 8.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I use CS6 Master Collection and have no problems running any of the programs. I mostly use PS, BR, ID, AI, DW, AE & PP on a daily basis. Have used the others a little less but still no issues. A companion of mine uses Creative Cloud CS6 and has no issues. Pretty much uses same programs I run. Running on both my iMacs with ML. Companion has MBP with ML.

jsm4182

macrumors 6502
Apr 3, 2006
Beacon, NY
I use Creative Cloud on my MBP and Mini, both with ML, with no problems. I think its a pretty good deal for the work I do, for $50 a month I get the latest version of software I would normally have to pay $1800 for, plus having a typekit account(regularly $50/year) and 25 private phonegap builds(regularly $9.99/month)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.