Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 22, 2013, 03:41 AM   #1
MonkeySee....
macrumors 68040

This site is getting over run

I understand that Android is growing with popularity. I understand that Apple isn't the be all and end all of Tech but The poison spreading about this site is ridiculous. I know we have the "alternate" section but its hard to avoid.

You can barely go into a thread without someone saying Android this or Android that. There is even a thread asking "How Apple is innovative". Why are we getting questions like that? It has to be a wind up surely?

It seem people are out to get Apple on this site and I'd almost go as far as saying that the Android stuff is out weighing the Apple stuff.

I know this isn't my site an my opinion isn't worth much but it would be great if you can move it all completely away from the main site. e.g. 9to5Mac has a sister site called 9to5Google. Good thing about that is you don't even have to fish through the dross to read and talk about Apple.

Always keep the rhythm in your feet and a little party in your shoulders. - Phil Dunphy
MonkeySee.... is offline   6 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback