Trying to upgrade the native PHP installation on Mountain Lion - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Jan 22, 2013, 05:26 PM   #1
s97fever
macrumors newbie

Trying to upgrade the native PHP installation on Mountain Lion

So I'm following all the steps to upgrading the native PHP installation on mountain lion!
http://mac.tutsplus.com/tutorials/se...mountain-lion/

It's been fun and now I'm stuck at the step where the heading says

Installing:

First, while in PHP’s unarchived source folder, execute the following configure command:

Then it has 1-57 commands and then at the end it
Once done, execute
$ make test

The problem is I don't know how to execute the commands? Do I copy and paste this in a text file? Do I have to copy and paste each line individually in Terminal and hit enter? Not sure how this is done?

Anybody else know how?

Much appreciation for any future help on this!
s97fever is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming