Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:11 AM   #1
KateatMacRumors
macrumors newbie

Parallels, Office 10, iCloud Sync will pay for telephone support!

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a reputable service with a live representative to step me through synching my iPhone iCloud calendar and contacts to Microsoft Office 10 running under Parallels 7 on my MacBook Air running 10.6.8?

After I upgraded my iPhone to 4GS, I have duplicate calendars and I don't believe my contacts are synching. I haven't really tested that thoroughly yet.

I have a busy schedule and it is more productive for me to pay for support.

Neither Apple nor Microsoft will help.

Thank you.
KateatMacRumors is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:06 PM   #2
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

Forget about Parellels and what OS X version you're using. You just need to focus on Outlook. Here's a link to Apple's support page regarding syncing with Outlook. This will be easier than phone support since you can do this on your own time as you see fit.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3999?v...S&locale=en_US

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services