Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:22 PM   #1
WhiteIphone5
Banned

Do you guys feel that apple is losing their magic?

I'm an apple fanboy love the products, my room is filled with apple stuff.
But I've been thinking for a while now, when the iPhone 4 and ipad was introduced I was happy, I'm sure there were tablets out there but nothing like the ipad, or a phone that didn't match the iPhone 4.
But after the 4S and ipad 2 came out I began to think what's happening with apple? Numbers speak for themselves, millions of idevices sold. But to me, in my opinion I feel like apple is just milking its products, the 4S had Siri and a dual core processor and also a bump in ram I believe but that's it?? iPhone 5, nice design but yet looks like an iPhone 4 but taller. No big changes, new processor,better ram... Seems like I have to skip a generation to see a change. Same goes for ipad 2,3,4 same design except the 3 and 4 are heavier and have a speaker grill on the bottom right. Yes retina display and all. It's also been a while since Ive said " my phone can do this, yours can't" I don't know if its just me or does anyone also feel like this?
WhiteIphone5 is offline   2 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion