Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CaptMike

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2012
3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 675MX 1G GDDR5
MAGIC TRACKPAD-AM
APPLE BATTERY CHARGER
Apple WL Kybd (English)+UG
COUNTRY KIT
Ordered through Apple Website

Thank you, that info helps

i-Rich

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2013
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm so done with this waiting!

Ordered 20th Dec so it will be 5 weeks tomorrow and Still processing!

Nextbyte in Perth have not once gone out of their way to give me a ring and update me ... service to be expected when you’ve given them 50% deposit on a $4K machine? I don't think so! I know it's not their fault but they should actively communicate with their customers otherwise what differentiates them from buying direct from Apple. I thought premium resellers were supposed to provide added value!?

Even if it ships today (which I doubt) it will still take at least a week to get here what with customs delays etc So I'm not expecting to get it before 7th Feb (7 weeks)

Hopefully I'll feel better after this rant!

emsworthboy

macrumors member
Dec 20, 2012
Emsworth, England
Out for delivery today!

After worries about weather delays, mine is now on time and out for delivery today. Out of interest I ordered from a retailer but cancelled just after Christmas because of broken promises. Reordered from apple direct on 28th December and after processing hell, watched it come from china. And today is hopefully the day. Ready for room temp climatic adjustment period and then testing for issues etc. hopefully by tomorrow I will be up and running. :D

pariah2600

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2013
Ordered: 28th December
London, UK
i7 3.4GHz, 16GB, 3TB Fusion Drive, 2GB graphics,
...trackpad, superdrive, applecare, etc.
Preparing for shipment: 23rd January
No confirmation e-mail or delivery date as yet.

Thanks everyone for this thread, it made me ever so slightly less impatient.

oililymad

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2009
UK
Ordered: 28th December
London, UK
i7 3.4GHz, 16GB, 3TB Fusion Drive, 2GB graphics,
...trackpad, superdrive, applecare, etc.
Preparing for shipment: 23rd January
No confirmation e-mail or delivery date as yet.

Thanks everyone for this thread, it made me ever so slightly less impatient.

Thanks for posting this. I was getting worried about seeing no orders change status in the last few days. - apart from yours. The last one I could find in the spreadsheet was the 20th. Glad yours is on its way :)

Cousin Dirk

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2008
London, UK
Mine is finally almost here.

Ordered: 18th December (London, UK)

Spec:
3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
3TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5
MAGIC MOUSE+MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z

Shipped: 18th January; delivery today (one day ahead of schedule, so it's going to have to wait until the day off I booked tomorrow...)

tazpc

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2013
Feeling frustated and I know lots of people are waiting.
Standard 27" ordered 18th of December and still processing:(

Very frustated

Buckingham UK

laryenhilllvr

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2012
NYC

Very frustated

Buckingham UK

i am RIGHT there with you...even though i ordered 8 days after you.

----------

I feel your pain. I have been waiting and hoping that the pending charge that showed up on my card on 1/17 was a good sign but still no movement on my order...:confused:
It does seem really unfair that folks who ordered after us are getting their machines (with the same config as ours) weeks ahead of us, but I guess they just have some good Mac karma. (not sure what I did to earn bad Mac karma! :eek: )
I ordered 12/22 from Apple.com with the exact config you ordered.
You ordered on the 22nd of Dec as well, right? (I think I recall seeing that in one of your previous posts)
Day 31 since ordering and counting (I know I haven't gotten close to beating the record wait time yet, though!). At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it ships on January 31st!

no, i ordered on the 26th so you have more right to be frustrated than i do. however, i agree that it's bull crap for apple to disregard order dates as they have and keep feeding us the fcfs lie. it's like pissing on us without even calling it rain. i have been contact by an apple feedback representative becauese of my overall scathing review. hopefully i will be able to talk to him today (with the time difference it's been a challenge) and get some serious answers and not just lines (or lies) off a screen.

vnttr

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2012
frustrated

Similar story here. Ordered Dec 14th (was stupid enough to do it through a reseller). They tell me it is still in processing. I hope it gets here before March.

Very frustated

Buckingham UK

CMUfoto89

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2012
Michigan
Ordered on 12/27 from an Apple store in MI - I had a pre-autorization that dropped off after 2 days. Another pre-authorization was on my card on 1/17 & I thought it would go to "preparing to ship" after a few days - just checked this morning and the pre-authorization is now off. What the hell!!!! I am getting sick and tired of Apple doing this - I want my damn iMac! >:O

8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-4X8GB
3TB Fusion Drive
APPLE MAGIC MOUSE

Razorhog

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2006
Arkansas
Looks like it will be here tomorrow! It's been a long time since ordering on Dec 5th. My thunderbolt display has been sitting here all lonely for a long time. Strange how the shipping started in the USA...

Location Date Local Time Activity
Memphis, TN, United States 01/23/2013 8:36 A.M. Arrival Scan
Nashville, TN, United States 01/23/2013 3:35 A.M. Departure Scan
Nashville, TN, United States 01/22/2013 8:34 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 01/22/2013 3:05 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

CaptMike

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2012
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm so done with this waiting!

Ordered 20th Dec so it will be 5 weeks tomorrow and Still processing!

Nextbyte in Perth have not once gone out of their way to give me a ring and update me ... service to be expected when you’ve given them 50% deposit on a $4K machine? I don't think so! I know it's not their fault but they should actively communicate with their customers otherwise what differentiates them from buying direct from Apple. I thought premium resellers were supposed to provide added value!?

Even if it ships today (which I doubt) it will still take at least a week to get here what with customs delays etc So I'm not expecting to get it before 7th Feb (7 weeks)

Hopefully I'll feel better after this rant!

Same with BH Photo. At least you can sign up for automated email notifications when the item is in stock/status of order. But I have not recieved a personal phone call either. When I have called in the past to check statue, they say they would be willing to make a call to Apple after 6-8 weeks, I think I'm about there with an order date of 12/15

----------

Looks like it will be here tomorrow! It's been a long time since ordering on Dec 5th. My thunderbolt display has been sitting here all lonely for a long time. Strange how the shipping started in the USA...

Location Date Local Time Activity
Memphis, TN, United States 01/23/2013 8:36 A.M. Arrival Scan
Nashville, TN, United States 01/23/2013 3:35 A.M. Departure Scan
Nashville, TN, United States 01/22/2013 8:34 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 01/22/2013 3:05 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Great news.....who was it order through and what was the build?

----------

Similar story here. Ordered Dec 14th (was stupid enough to do it through a reseller). They tell me it is still in processing. I hope it gets here before March.

I'm in the same reseller boat with you. Order the TOL 21.5" loaded on 12/15

tazpc

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2013
i am RIGHT there with you...even though i ordered 8 days after you.

----------

no, i ordered on the 26th so you have more right to be frustrated than i do. however, i agree that it's bull crap for apple to disregard order dates as they have and keep feeding us the fcfs lie. it's like pissing on us without even calling it rain. i have been contact by an apple feedback representative becauese of my overall scathing review. hopefully i will be able to talk to him today (with the time difference it's been a challenge) and get some serious answers and not just lines (or lies) off a screen.

I did ring apple twice,only for some very condascending woman to tell me, that my order was not delayed as it was marked as dispatching January and that still had 11 days left at the time of my call. Just reading of the screen is something that I am quite able to do myself.
T

okaplan

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2013
Ordered 12/31 on apple.com - Still Processing

Ordered on 12/27 from an Apple store in MI - I had a pre-autorization that dropped off after 2 days. Another pre-authorization was on my card on 1/17 & I thought it would go to "preparing to ship" after a few days - just checked this morning and the pre-authorization is now off. What the hell!!!! I am getting sick and tired of Apple doing this - I want my damn iMac! >:O

3TB Fusion Drive
APPLE MAGIC MOUSE

Ordered on 12/31 through the educational store at apple.com. I had the exact same thing with the same config happen -
1/17 - Pre-authorization
1/20 - Pre-authorization disappeared
1/23 - Order still says "Processing"

3TB Fusion Drive

I live in California and have found this thread the only thing for me to grab onto while waiting for my sorely needed computer. I called Apple and they just told me it'll ship in January. Nothing else.

I thought I'd let others like me know that they're not alone!

b3enthusiast

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2013
It FINALLY arrived

I had my iMac shipped to my work, as I've had stuff disappear from my home after it was delivered by Fedex before.

I have it setup in my office, and I am sending this message from the new computer.

No issues detected......it seems to be perfect.

For those of you who are waiting on your orders I wish you the best......

b3

forty2j

macrumors 68030
Jul 11, 2008
NJ

Hmmm, check the back for "assembled in USA" when you get it.

EKV113

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2012
So my computer has departed Louisville, and seem to be on its way to Toronto, except I can't figure out what flight it is on... Does anyone have any ideas?

This is the last part of my UPS page progress:

Louisville, KY, United States
01/23/2013 16:05 Departure Scan
01/23/2013 12:24 This shipment is warehoused until it is released by clearing agency
01/23/2013 12:24 This shipment is warehoused until it is released by clearing agency / Released by clearing agency Now in-transit for delivery

iPhenom

macrumors regular
Jan 10, 2013
So my computer has departed Louisville, and seem to be on its way to Toronto, except I can't figure out what flight it is on... Does anyone have any ideas?

This is the last part of my UPS page progress:

Louisville, KY, United States
01/23/2013 16:05 Departure Scan
01/23/2013 12:24 This shipment is warehoused until it is released by clearing agency
01/23/2013 12:24 This shipment is warehoused until it is released by clearing agency / Released by clearing agency Now in-transit for delivery

This has to do with the customs paperwork. They had the package checked before letting it go through

Lancer

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2002
Australia
Ordered my top line 27" Dec 1st (Australia) with CTO upgrades (i7, 680mx, 1Tb Fusion), I'm almost at 8 weeks :mad:

I was given an original ETA of 3-4 weeks so expecting about a month wait, but now it's been almost 2!

EKV113

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2012
This has to do with the customs paperwork. They had the package checked before letting it go through

Thanks! That's what I thought it might be... But, I still don't understand why I can find what flight it would have been on, nor why it hasn't said that it has arrived in Toronto - it should have only take an hour and a half if it was flying straight from Louisville to Toronto... Could it be going somewhere else?

eroxx

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2010

3TB Fusion Drive
APPLE MAGIC MOUSE

I ordered the EXACT config as you, except I got trackpad instead of magic mouse. I ordered 12/27, still processing. But it says "January" for ship date ... gar....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.