Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 23, 2013, 10:28 PM   #1
musicpenguy
macrumors 6502a

Lightbulb A Major Change to iTunes in the Cloud!

I noticed today a bug that flagged 30 or so of my movies as hidden. Meanwhile I missed that I now have access to Anchorman - a movie that is still not available for sale in the iTunes Store.

Is it just me or did Apple just implement a policy change for content creators to make available content to past purchasers even if it is not currently available for sale?

That is the only title this happened to, but I believe that is the only one that has been pulled since buying (I'm very quick to ask for refunds if a movie is pulled).

Have others noticed this change - what movies have you bought that were pulled that are now back again? I'm curious to hear if its just me - check your hidden purchase tab - too!

Tim
iPodEvolution.net

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater