Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 23, 2013, 02:37 PM   #1
Cristina19
macrumors newbie

iPad mini

How can i erase a huge number of photos i transfered from my iMac_7 to the new i pad mini. So far was only able to eliminate the photos i shot with the i pad mini.

Last edited by Cristina19; Jan 23, 2013 at 02:45 PM.
Cristina19 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2013, 04:48 PM   #2
simsaladimbamba

To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the button below your message.

Example: "How to delete a lot of photos from the iPad mini?"
simsaladimbamba is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:22 AM   #3
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsaladimbamba View Post
To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the Image button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the Image button below your message.

Example: "How to delete a lot of photos from the iPad mini?"
Wow, thanks for helping out the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina19 View Post
How can i erase a huge number of photos i transfered from my iMac_7 to the new i pad mini. So far was only able to eliminate the photos i shot with the i pad mini.
You can't erase them from the iPad if they were synced from a computer. You need to sync your iPad again and uncheck the box to the folder you originally synced with.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 03:14 PM   #4
simsaladimbamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyCloud View Post
Wow, thanks for helping out the OP.
Help to get help, but then again, I probably would roll my eyes too.
simsaladimbamba is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:36 PM   #5
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsaladimbamba View Post
Help to get help, but then again, I probably would roll my eyes too.
I completely understand where you're coming from as titles are important if you'd like to get your question answered. However, in the time you took to write that and link to your Dropbox images, you could have answered the question in that time. If you would have suggested fixing the title and then answered the OP's question, I wouldn't have said anything.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting