Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Terarchi

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2013
Barcelona, Spain
8ava7a2a.jpg
asededyt.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358976928.246470.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358976928.246470.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2,146
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358976937.227865.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358976937.227865.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2,145

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
It did take awhile. The best I did was doing 3 in a row. All I can advise is practice. It's tough.

My advice for that newstand glitch: move extremely fast when you swipe back to the second page after pressing the home button.

Thanks... I guess it's finding a technique that works for you. I think what worked best for me is press the home button, then hold the icon... and as the page starts to move to the first page, I swiped to the left. I doubt that helped or what did it, but it might have helped with timing it right. idk...:confused:

Hey... but at least Newsstand has a purpose now.:p

sdsuNS.png

Dino F

Suspended
Sep 16, 2010
Croydon, South London, UK
Thanks... I guess it's finding a technique that works for you. I think what worked best for me is press the home button, then hold the icon... and as the page starts to move to the first page, I swiped to the left. I doubt that helped or what did it, but it might have helped with timing it right. idk...:confused:

Hey... but at least Newsstand has a purpose now.:p

The only problem with this glitch is that as soon as you turn your phone off & back on, the apps that you have glitched to put inside Newsstand, will all come out again (so the guy says who originally posted the vid on YouTube) !!!

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
The only problem with this glitch is that as soon as you turn your phone off & back on, the apps that you have glitched to put inside Newsstand, will all come out again (so the guy says who originally posted the vid on YouTube) !!!

That's the down side... but since I can't pull the apps out once they are in, I'm kind of glad there is a way to get the apps out. I don't plan to load a bunch of apps in newsstand anyway... so it doesn't take long to put 6 or less in. Plus I rarely turn my phone off anyway. Last time I did was when I changed my carrier logo... before that... I can't remember the last time I turned it off.

EDIT: I just turned it off, and put a different set of 6 apps in. I didn't want to make a games folder... Since I'm sure I would download more games. I just put apps in that I don't use as often. It didn't take that long to do.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.