iTunes movies on MacBook Pro: unresponsive navigation - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:50 AM   #1
LV426
macrumors 6502

iTunes movies on MacBook Pro: unresponsive navigation

Does anyone else have problems with MacBook Pro Retina movie navigation in iTunes?

Movies themselves play fine, but if I use the navigation buttons to pause/start, I get lengthy pauses and the coloured pinwheel showing up, making it practically impossible to use these buttons.

And yet, if I play the the same movie directly in QuickTime by locating it in Finder, the navigation is always very responsive and snappy.
LV426 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store