Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:43 AM   #1
nicktaylor1
macrumors newbie

iPod Touch - TuneIn Radio App Recording Problems

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this problem but I have happily been using TuneIn Radio Pro for 3 years now without any issues and having just upgraded to a 4g Touch a few weeks back, I reinstalled TuneIn but have found that when I now try to record archived material (not podcasts, which are OK), but material from the BBC (perhaps coming through their iPlayer Radio service), it plays and 'appears' to be recording OK, but when I come to play it back, it just skips through the playback at 10-20 times normal speed (without playing a sound) even though the counter looks like it has the entire recording.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and do you know if any fixes on the way?

Thanks!
Nick
nicktaylor1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:34 PM   #2
Consultant
macrumors G5

Contact the developer for support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktaylor1 View Post
I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this problem but I have happily been using TuneIn Radio Pro for 3 years now without any issues and having just upgraded to a 4g Touch a few weeks back, I reinstalled TuneIn but have found that when I now try to record archived material (not podcasts, which are OK), but material from the BBC (perhaps coming through their iPlayer Radio service), it plays and 'appears' to be recording OK, but when I come to play it back, it just skips through the playback at 10-20 times normal speed (without playing a sound) even though the counter looks like it has the entire recording.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and do you know if any fixes on the way?

Thanks!
Nick
Consultant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 12:21 PM   #3
colinmasterson
macrumors newbie

Tunein Developer has not come up with solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consultant View Post
Contact the developer for support.
Hi there,

I have had exactly the same problem and have reported it to Tunein but after several emails they have not come up with a solution and have just said they will refer it to their development team.

I also have been using Tunein for 2 or 3 years with, no problems until recently, mainly to record BBC radio 4 and radio 4 extra progams. It is fine recording live streaming and podcasts are OK but the problem occurs when recording programs broadcast in the last 7 days which are available for streaming during that period and which are found using the Tunein browse feature.

I have tried resetting back to factory spec on the iPod touch and reloaded the Tunein program, but this makes no difference. Strangely, although it says all data, downloaded programs and settings are eliminated when resetting, my Tunein favourites reappeared, so not everything is reset

Cannot think of anything else to try help!
colinmasterson is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2013, 01:37 AM   #4
psg2000
macrumors member

I am having the same problem. Was there a solution at all?
psg2000 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch