Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 24, 2013, 01:16 PM   #1
circa7
macrumors regular

New to OS X. How can I cycle through select boxes in CS6 with my keyboard?

On my windows PC, I could click a select box and then cycle through the options with my up and down arrows. For example, changing blending modes in Photoshop is easier and quicker when I have this capability. On OS X, when I click a select box it doesn't "stay" selected, so I have to keep using my mouse to go through the options. Is there a way to enable this? Or is this just a part of having a Mac that I'm going to have to get used to?
circa7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics