Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:25 PM   #1
urban.spaceman
macrumors member

Likelihood of a significant update in the autumn?

I have recently had my 2 month old iPod Touch 5 thieved (made even more annoying by the fact I had my 3rd gen nicked when I was living in New Zealand 18 months ago) so I'm looking to replace it as soon as possible; however, I was wondering if there's an update coming in September that's worth the wait (i.e. a bit more than new colours etc).

Should I wait or should I be checking eBay?
urban.spaceman is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search