Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emmanevada

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
An ex just sent me a screenshot of my sms texts to another friend and I know he hasn't had my phone. He said he hacked my messages but I have NO idea how. How do I block him from doing this??

Diseal3

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2008
An ex just sent me a screenshot of my sms texts to another friend and I know he hasn't had my phone. He said he hacked my messages but I have NO idea how. How do I block him from doing this??

probably a spoof of your number. You can't.

Prime85

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2012

does he know your apple id/password? if so they can connect to your messages, facetime, game center, etc

Exactly what Chumawumba said..... Change your iCloud password

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
OP you didn't mention if you and your ex are still friends or not (none of my business) so I'll just casually mention that if does have your iCloud password besides accessing your iCloud e-mail, contacts, etc., he can track your phone (if enabled) and erase it. But you've already changed your password so that doesn't matter. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.